Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol

Okay, so I've never made it a secret that I am an American Idol fan. I even like Simon *dickhead* Cowell, because about 85% of the time, I agree with him. I've been watching Idol since season 3. As a singer, I've always wondered what it would be like to actually be on the show, but I've never been able to audition cuz my ass has always been too old (despite the fact that they've raised the age limit twice in the last seven years). I've watched every minute of the auditions, and I've stayed glued to every episode. Up until tonight, though, I've never cried this eary frigging on. In fact, the only time I ever remember crying before was during one of the final performances of Fantasia Barrino.

So. Two words I have, two words and I will end my blog entry and go to bed.

Lakisha Jones.

(Yes, girl, we are gonna love you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home